Street Legal UTV Rentals & Guided Off-Road Tours-Townsend, TN
Guided Off-Road Tours
Expect the unexpected, break away from your day to day routine, ride in a Mtn Trax UTV and experience this ultimate outdoor thrill that’s sure to create memories that will last a lifetime!
Hop in the driver’s seat and wind your way through a remote part of the Great Smoky Mountains unattainable to the public. Our well-trained trail boss will be on an ATV and will be navigating only three UTVs per tour to give you an action-packed adventure.
Looking for a unique team-building experience for your next corporate outing? Give us a call!
- Rates: $75 for adults, $50 for children ages 5-12 (plus tax and insurance; prices subject to change without notice).
- Times: 10 am and 2 pm daily, by reservation only with 24 hour notice.
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Each tour has a 12 person capacity; with three 4-seater UTVs available. Minimum of 2 people to make a reservation. You will be in your own UTV.
- What’s included? UTVs, helmets, goggles, bottled water, insurance, fuel, safety training and UTV orientation.
- Optional tire protection for off road vehicles: Replacement of tires will be covered with purchase of $7.50 tire protection fee. Declining coverage, you will be responsible for paying for any tire damages / replacement while the UTV is in your possession.
- No experience necessary – our guides will show you the ropes.
- All participants must sign an agreement/liability waiver to participate.
- Drivers must be 18 years old and have valid driver’s license.
- Riders under 18 require a parental waiver form.
- Children ages 5 and up may be passengers. Children under 4’9” tall must be in a booster seat, which you will need to provide.
- Reservation required with a major credit card. There is a $1000 insurance deductible for each vehicle in case of accident / damage. A valid credit card issued in your name must be presented at time of rental. In the event of damage the credit card on file will be charged for up to the $1,000.
- Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the machines. You break it, you bought it!
- Clothing - Please dress appropriately for activity in clothes that you don't mind getting muddy, wet & dirty. Closed toe shoes required, such as sneakers or boots. We recommend bringing a change of clothes and towels.
Cancellation policy: Cancel within 72 hours (3 days) prior to reservation time and you will be fully refunded. If you must cancel within the 72-hour period, there will be a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for no-shows or same day cancellations, but we will gladly reschedule your reservation, subject to availability. No refunds on cancellations due to weather, unless we feel it is unsafe. We will work with you to reschedule based on availability. No refunds for early returns.