Guided Off Road Tour
Guided Off Road Tour
Expect the unexpected, break away from your day-to-day routine, ride in a Mtn Trax UTV and experience this ultimate outdoor thrill that’s sure to create memories that last a lifetime!
- Child (age 5-12)
The ONLY UTV Rental company to offer tours in the Townsend area!
Come explore the rugged terrain of the Smokies on a UTV!
Hop in the driver’s seat and wind your way through a remote part of the Great Smoky Mountains unattainable to the public. You drive through our rugged mountain terrain as your well-trained trail boss guides you on their own ATV. We only let our trail bosses guide three UTVs per tour to give you an action-packed adventure in the Smoky Mountains. This awesome UTV tour runs about an hour and a half with a morning and afternoon guided off-road tour option.
Minimum of two people required, max of four people per UTV. Must be 18 years old to drive. Children five and up can ride. If you have more than four people, you must reserve another UTV.
Looking for a unique team-building experience for your next corporate outing? Give us a call!
- Minimum of two people required, max of four people per UTV. Must be 18 years old to drive. Children five and up can ride. If you have more than four people, you must reserve another UTV.
- Times: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily, by reservation only with 12-hour notice.
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Each tour has a 12 person capacity; with three four-seater UTVs available. You are in your own UTV.
- What’s included? UTVs, helmets, goggles, bottled water, insurance, fuel, and safety training and UTV orientation.
- Optional tire protection for off-road vehicles: Replacement of tires will be covered with purchase of $7.50 tire protection fee. Declining coverage, you will be responsible for paying for any tire damages/replacement while the UTV is in your possession.
- Price does not include tax and insurance
- No experience necessary – our guides show you the ropes.
- All participants must sign an agreement/liability waiver to participate.
- Drivers must be 18 years old and have valid driver’s license.
- Riders under 18 require a parental waiver form.
- Children ages five and up may be passengers. Children under 4’9” tall must be in a booster seat, which you will need to provide.
- Reservation required with a major credit card. There is a $1,000 insurance deductible for each vehicle in case of accident/damage. A valid credit card issued in your name must be presented at time of rental. In the event of damage the credit card on file will be charged for up to the $1,000.
- Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the machines. You break it, you bought it!
- Clothing – Please dress appropriately for activity in clothes that you don’t mind getting muddy, wet, and dirty. Closed-toe shoes required, such as sneakers or boots. We recommend bringing a change of clothes and towels.
Cancel within 72 hours (three days) prior to reservation time and you will be fully refunded. If you must cancel within the 72-hour period, there will be a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for no-shows or same day cancellations, but we will gladly reschedule your reservation, subject to availability. No refunds on cancellations due to weather, unless we feel it is unsafe. We will work with you to reschedule based on availability. No refunds for early returns.