Street Legal UTV
Street Legal UTV
Mtn Trax rents UTVs, or side-by-sides, that are street legal and ready for your adventures in Cades Cove, Rich Mountain, Tremont, Townsend, Foothills Parkway, Elkmont, Gatlinburg, or any roads having a speed limit of 40 mph or less.
- From :
The open air UTVs are a great way to experience the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in a unique way and our office is only 25 minutes from Cades Cove!
These are not intended for off-road use. If you are looking for a great off-road adventure, we have that too – just check out our guided off-road tour!
We offer two, four, and six-seater UTVs for couples and families. They are easy to drive, comfortable, and fun for all ages. Looking for a unique team building experience for your next corporate outing or a fun family reunion? Give us a call!
We provide maps that help you have fun exploring the beauty of East Tennessee. Reserve your UTV rental for this must-do experience in the Smokies!
Plus insurance and taxes.
|Rental Type||2 Seater UTV||4 Seater UTV||6 Seater UTV|
|4-Hour||$158.00 per UTV||$198.00 per UTV||$243.00 per UTV|
|5-Hour||$194.00 per UTV||$243.00 per UTV||$295.00 per UTV|
|8-Hour||$286.00 per UTV||$356.00 per UTV||$419.00 per UTV|
|12-Hour||$361.00 per UTV||$449.00 per UTV||$525.00 per UTV|
|24-Hour||$455.00 per UTV||$560.00 per UTV||$629.00 per UTV|
Rent one of our Street Legal UTVs!
Mtn Trax UTVs have been upgraded for street use only and can go on roads with a speed limit of 40 mph or below. While they are not intended for off-road use, they are great for a scenic drive through Cades Cove, to enjoy the views from Rich Mountain, experience the waterfalls in Tremont, or take a beautiful drive on River Road into Gatlinburg.
Must be 21 years old to drive.
- Drivers must be 21 years or older with valid driver’s license.
- Car seats required for children under 4’9” and/or up to nine years of age.
- Children must be one year old and in a front-facing car seat.
- Maps provided.
- These vehicles cannot travel to North Carolina or on Hwy 129 “The Dragon”.
- We are dog-friendly for street-legal rentals! Please bring a blanket or towel to cover seats and dogs must remained leashed at all times.
- Reservation required with a major credit card. There is a $1,200 insurance deductible for each vehicle in case of accident / damage. A valid credit card issued in your name must be presented at time of rental. In the event of damage the credit card on file will be charged for up to the $1,200.
What to bring: Comfortable outdoor clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, towels, camera.
Cancellation policy: Cancel within 72 hours (three days) prior to reservation time and you will be fully refunded. If you must cancel within the 72-hour period, there will be a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for no-shows or same day cancellations, but we will gladly reschedule your reservation, subject to availability. No refunds on cancellations due to weather, unless we feel it is unsafe. We will work with you to reschedule based on availability. No refunds for early returns.